Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal to see the Stockton Thunder play at Stockton Arena. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get two tickets for lower premium seating (a $36 value).
- For $35, you get four tickets for lower premium seating (a $72 value).
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Utah Grizzlies on Friday, November 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Idaho Steelheads on Sunday, November 18, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Bakersfield Condors on Friday, November 23, at 7:30 p.m.
Gates open one hour before game time.
As the ECHL affiliate of the Edmonton Oilers, the Stockton Thunder has thrilled Central Valley hockey fans since 2005, rattling opponents and launching the careers of eight NHL players, including seven in the past five years. To begin the 2012–13 season, the roster rallies behind players such as forward Gabriel Levesque, whose resumé includes skating in two games for Edmonton in the NHL Young Stars Tournament. On defense, Mike Little plays both sides of the ice, scoring 41 points in 70 games last year and towing tired referees behind him during icing calls. Meanwhile, goalie Cody Reichard serves as a steady barrier between the pipes, posting a frugal .900 save percentage during his last year at Ohio’s Miami University.