All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15for a 30-minute virtual gun-range visit for one ($30value)
- $19for a 30-minute virtual gun-range visit for two ($40value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid before 4pm on Saturday and Sunday Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stockyards Gunfighter
- License-to-Carry classroom at their location, with a shooting exam at a local gun range
- Virtual gun range with four simulator bays used for reality-based judgmental training
- Private and semiprivate sessions with instructors
- Range Time option is a self-operated experience using laser weapons
- Customers can request handgun rentals when registering for a class; the range sells ammunition
- Firearms simulator operates using simulator weapons without recoil and real firearms converted to air recoil delivering 75% of live fire recoil
- Range Time option includes non-recoil laser weapon with recoil upgrades available for additional fee
At a Glance
Stockyards Gunfighter limits their class size to ensure personalized instruction that meets all State requirements. Firearm simulators play an important role in firearms training for law enforcement and military judgmental training and they include reality-based scenarios as part of their fully-compliant License-to-Carry course curriculum. Jack B. Mills, an NRA-certified pistol instructor and retired air-force chief master sergeant, relies on the virtual range to teach classes in gun safety and pistol-shooting techniques, among other topics.