Students are led through the steps of making their own candles with a custom fragrance and label during this workshop
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Instructor teaches participants how to create an 8-ounce coconut wax candle—in a chic modern black glass. Students choose and design their own custom fragrance.
- Students will be able to assemble and pour the candle on the very first day.
- Participants are welcome to bring food and drink into the workshop.
- Classes are available Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and Saturdays at 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- No high-heels allowed in the factory.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older to bring alcohol. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stone Candles
Since lighting its first candlewicks in Berkeley in the 1960s, Stone Candles has crafted a colorful array of bright-hued and delicately scented candles. In the shop’s new Santa Monica location, Stone’s father-son team imbues candle pillars and wax-free luminaries, with scents ranging from cucumber-melon and red currant to jasmine and vanilla. Here, you can find candles ranging in size from hefty 6-by-12 inches to petite 3-by-3’s, an ideal size for illuminating one’s miniature model of Thomas Edison’s house.
The shop’s special environmentally sustainable COCO candle collection comes in pleasant scents such as gardenia, green tea and fig, and lavender. Pick up one of the shop’s candle holders, hewn from slices of ebony wood or slices of agate, to help display individual candles.