During the live online class, participants create their own candles of unique fragrance blends while enjoying the comfort of their homes
About This Deal
- Candle-making kit delivered to client’s doorstep
- Virtual crafting lesson
- Customers have candle-making kits delivered to their doorstep and then join a live virtual session via Instagram to learn the craft step-by-step
- Kit includes up to two different fragrances for creating a unique candle blend
- How customers participate: After redeeming their kits and signing up for a class, customers gain access to the virtual live class on Instagram Live
- View the class schedule
- What to bring: glass/vessel, microwave, scissors, pliers, and measuring cup. The vessels need to be at least 10oz with an inner diameter of 3” to 3.25”.
Need To Know
About Stone Candles
Since lighting its first candlewicks in Berkeley in the 1960s, Stone Candles has crafted a colorful array of bright-hued and delicately scented candles. In the shop’s new Santa Monica location, Stone’s father-son team imbues candle pillars and wax-free luminaries, with scents ranging from cucumber-melon and red currant to jasmine and vanilla. Here, you can find candles ranging in size from hefty 6-by-12 inches to petite 3-by-3’s, an ideal size for illuminating one’s miniature model of Thomas Edison’s house.
The shop’s special environmentally sustainable COCO candle collection comes in pleasant scents such as gardenia, green tea and fig, and lavender. Pick up one of the shop’s candle holders, hewn from slices of ebony wood or slices of agate, to help display individual candles.