All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 1, 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016
What You'll Get
DJs often begin as avid record collectors, much as orchestra conductors often start out as people who just have a ton of French horns lying around. See passion at work with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for general-admission entry to the Guavaween party (up to a $125 value)
- $95 for VIP entry to the Guavaween party (a $250 value)
- $30 for general-admission entry to the Masquerade party (up to an $80 value)
- $65 for VIP entry to the Masquerade party (a $150 value)
- $30 for general-admission entry to the Roaring 20s party (up to an $80 value)
- $65 for VIP entry to the Roaring 20s party (a $150 value)<p>
General-admission packages include:
- Two drinks per guest, including premium liquor
- Valet parking during event hours
- All-inclusive appetizers from the Guavaween, Masquerade, or Roaring 20s general-admission menu
- Live DJ sets<p>
All-inclusive VIP packages include:
- Everything in the general-admission package, plus open-bar access to premium liquor, beer, and wine
- Access to the exclusive VIP area, serving staff, and unlimited gourmet food from the Guavaween, Masquerade, or Roaring 20s VIP menu
- Live music in the VIP room<p>
The Guavaween party takes place on Saturday, October 27, from 8 p.m. to midnight; the Masquerade party takes place on Saturday, November 3, from 8 p.m. to midnight; and the Roaring 20s party takes place on Saturday, November 10, from 8 p.m. to midnight.
All three events will be held in the 8,500-square-foot 1930 Grand Room, which is split into a 5,300-square-foot general admission area and a 3,200-square-foot VIP room. Six crystal chandeliers illuminate a 30-foot granite bar, as DJs pump out tunes and partygoers dance, mingle, and enjoy StoneChef’s gourmet creations, which include appetizers such as crab cakes and ahi-tuna nachos and VIP entrees such as sushi and beef tenderloin. Attendees at the Masquerade party will receive a complimentary mask. General-admission visitors are welcome to purchase additional drinks, such as imported beers ($4), specialty martinis ($11), and wine ($7–$14).<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, per event; may purchase multiples per event as gifts.. Limit multiples per visit. Dine-in only. Valid only for the option and event date selected at time of purchase. Proof of legal drinking age required in order to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About StoneChef Events & Catering
Chefs Anthony Sanschagrin and Matthew Beilstein fuse their culinary passions for Italian, Latin, and Asian cuisine, designing menus for special events and divulging their secrets at hands-on cooking classes. Equally capable of creating edible display pieces or full dinner buffets, the duo can forge eclectic spreads with baked lasagna, crispy beef empanadas, or sweet 'n' sour chicken.
They also share their insights by leading internationally themed cooking lessons, which allow students to try their hand at basic recipes and then taste their results afterward. Much like the number of centimeters in a mile, the menus change constantly, incorporating new recipes and accommodating students' food allergies.