All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two-Hour Rental for a Small Karaoke Room for Up to Six
- Two-Hour Rental for a Medium Karaoke Room for Up to 15
- Two-Hour Rental for a Large Karaoke Room for Up to 30
- Not valid after 8 p.m.
Click here to see another offer from Stone Lounge.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid after 8 p.m. Applicable taxes and 18% service will be added to pre-discounted bill. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stone Lounge
Inside the ambiently lit lounge and private rooms of Stone Lounge, there's always a bustle of activity, whether a crowd has gathered to watch a live concert, friends have settled in to sing hours of karaoke in a private room, or singles are mixing and matching at the amply equipped bar while sipping their Stone signature cocktail, with cognac, black pepper, ginger, and citrus served over ice. Underpinning it all is a menu of flatbreads, small plates, and burgers. Here's what you can experience when you stop by:
- A choice of two lounges, the wood-paneled Hightops, which seats up to 80 and features high-top tables and leather-upholstered chairs, or the more chill Lowtops, which seats up to 40 and offers leather-upholstered, tufted benches and sofas for sitting.
- A choice of three private rooms, seating as few as 6 or as many as 30, where you and friends can croon the night away. Each room has two mics, a flat-screen TV, a self-service karaoke system, and room service so that no one has to miss a tune.
- A wide variety of events, ranging from live music to mixers to networking events to open karaoke hosted by a DJ to ladies' nights
- 11 signature cocktails, including the aforementioned Stone and the Apple Pie Mule, with Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, apple Schnapps, ginger beer, and cinnamon
- Bottled beer, bubble tea, and sake
- Bottle service for larger parties
- Small plates such as shoestring fries and gyoza dumplings
- Burgers such as the Wagyu burger, with the high-grade beef, pepperjack, cabernet caramelized onions, applewood smoked bacon, tomato, and greens on a toasted brioche bun with garlic aioli