Event features a plethora of holiday attractions such as 4D theater, magical Christmas parade, a tunnel of dazzling lights, and live music
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: November 16 through December 20 (not including November 29 and 30).
- What’s included:
- Christmas pass includes access to park and Christmas attractions, as well as holiday entertainment.
- Combo pass includes two hours of snow tubing, snow play area access, Stone Mountain Christmas, park attractions, and holiday entertainment.
- Free admission for children 2 and under
For combo pass option, must purchase via external site.
- Stone Mountain Christmas is an enchanted Christmas park with over million colorful lights, festive music, and everyone’s favorite holiday characters; see the details.
- Snow Mountain is a winter wonderland with a 400-foot snow-covered tubing hill and an enormous snowy play area; see the details.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on November 29 and 30. Must wait 5 hours before redeeming. For combo pass option, must purchase via external site. Combo voucher: limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Stone Mountain Park
Calling Stone Mountain massive is something of an understatement. Spread across 3,200 acres, the park has become one of the most popular family destinations in Atlanta thanks to its collection of interactive attractions and its status as Atlanta's largest outdoor gym. That summit grows closer and closer through the window of Stone Mountain Park's signature attraction, The Summit Skyride. The high-speed cable car sweeps over the mountain, passing by the giant figures etched into the Confederate Memorial Carving and granting its passengers incredible views. Visibility stretches more than 60 miles in all directions, revealing lakes, the Atlanta skyline, and the Appalachian Mountains.
Even with the stunning views, visitors might be tempted to descend from Stone Mountain's top to experience the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision and dozens of attractions offered by the park, including the Scenic Railroad and SkyHike, one of the nation's largest adventure ropes courses. Other attractions include the immersive 4-D Experience and the Geyser Towers course, which takes visitors through a water-filled course of rope bridges and net tunnels that sporadically erupt water. In other parts of the park, they'll find the century-old Grist Mill and a quaint covered bridge.
Seasonal events—including fall festivals and other holiday festivities—pack the park's calendar, ensuring that lovers of both natural and man-made spectacles find something to marvel at.