Visitors receive year-round access to thrilling attractions including a cable car, adventure rope courses, a scenic railroad ride, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Park is open year- round, but attraction hours vary by season.
- 12-Month Access to Stone Mountain Park Attractions
- Three Bring-A-Friend Free Days (Valid on select days)
- Special Rates at Marriott Hotels (inside the park)
- 20% Off Lasershow Snack Terrace Seating
- 10% Off Segway and E-Bike Rentals at Atlanta Adventure Tours in Stone Mountain Park
- 10% Off at Kayak, Paddleboard, and other Rentals at the REI Boathouse in Stone Mountain Park
- 50% Off at Other Herschend Family Entertainment Parks including Dollywood, Silver Dollar City, Wild Adventures and more
- Special Rates on RV and Tent Sites at the Stone Mountain Park Campground
- Special $39 + tax Anytime Rate at Stone Mountain Park Golf Club
- 40% Off Harlem Globetrotters Games in Georgia
- Adult tickets are for ages 12+
- Children’s tickets are valid for ages 3-11
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon; membership expires 1 year from activation date. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Stone Mountain Park
Calling Stone Mountain massive is something of an understatement. Spread across 3,200 acres, the park has become one of the most popular family destinations in Atlanta thanks to its collection of interactive attractions and its status as Atlanta's largest outdoor gym. That summit grows closer and closer through the window of Stone Mountain Park's signature attraction, The Summit Skyride. The high-speed cable car sweeps over the mountain, passing by the giant figures etched into the Confederate Memorial Carving and granting its passengers incredible views. Visibility stretches more than 60 miles in all directions, revealing lakes, the Atlanta skyline, and the Appalachian Mountains.
Even with the stunning views, visitors might be tempted to descend from Stone Mountain's top to experience the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision and dozens of attractions offered by the park, including the Scenic Railroad and SkyHike, one of the nation's largest adventure ropes courses. Other attractions include the immersive 4-D Experience and the Geyser Towers course, which takes visitors through a water-filled course of rope bridges and net tunnels that sporadically erupt water. In other parts of the park, they'll find the century-old Grist Mill and a quaint covered bridge.
Seasonal events—including fall festivals and other holiday festivities—pack the park's calendar, ensuring that lovers of both natural and man-made spectacles find something to marvel at.