Without an instructor’s outside opinion, golfers would never know about the hitch in their swing or the thousands of centipedes writhing on their backs. See things differently with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $60 value)
- $59 for two 18-hole rounds of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $120 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $120 value)
- $115 for two 18-hole rounds of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $240 value)
Stones Throw Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Stones Throw Golf Course
At a certain point, the Rum River's slow, meandering current bends around a corner on its journey south, almost stopping entirely to soak in the view of Stones Throw Golf Course. In addition to the two holes directly on the Rum River, the course features O'Neill Brook, which babbles into play on six holes, and ponds that await on four more holes. The omnipresent water hazards, along with tight tree lines that form fairway chutes through dense forests, force players to demonstrate control over ball placement and enough self-control to leave portable-party-starting slip 'n' slides in their golf bag. In an effort to further beautify the grounds, the course received a major overhaul in 2000, with 11 new holes added.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course
- Total length of 6,103 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 123 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
96% of 132 customers recommend
“Nice course and very friendly staff! We had a blast :D”
“Great course, great people with service, just wish there was availability of food offerings on the turn. ”
“Golf Course was in good shape - greens excellent.”