All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Without an instructor’s outside opinion, golfers would never know about the hitch in their swing or the thousands of centipedes writhing on their backs. See things differently with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $60 value)
- $59 for two 18-hole rounds of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $120 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $120 value)
- $115 for two 18-hole rounds of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $240 value)
Stones Throw Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Can be purchased every 90 days. May be repurchased every 60 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stones Throw Golf Course
At a certain point, the Rum River's slow, meandering current bends around a corner on its journey south, almost stopping entirely to soak in the view of Stones Throw Golf Course. In addition to the two holes directly on the Rum River, the course features O'Neill Brook, which babbles into play on six holes, and ponds that await on four more holes. The omnipresent water hazards, along with tight tree lines that form fairway chutes through dense forests, force players to demonstrate control over ball placement and enough self-control to leave portable-party-starting slip 'n' slides in their golf bag. In an effort to further beautify the grounds, the course received a major overhaul in 2000, with 11 new holes added.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course
- Total length of 6,103 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 123 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole