Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for 18 holes of golf for two and range balls (up to $150 value)
- $129 for 18 holes of golf for four and range balls (up to $300 value)
Stonewolf Golf Club
Stonewolf Golf Club bears one of golf's most venerated distinctions: it's a Jack Nicklaus Signature course, meaning that the legendary golfer personally scouted the land and helped shape the layout. Only three other public access courses in the country can make this claim, and the par 72, 6,943-yard layout is one of only four Nicklaus Signature courses in Illinois and Missouri.
The course itself reflects a distinct design effort, particularly in the way each nine closes with a dramatic challenge. A 447-yard par-four, the ninth hole is the course's most difficult, forcing golfers to play a long approach shot into a green guarded by bunkers on both the front and the back. Giving the course a sense of symmetry, the 18th hole—the second-most difficult track—is also a long par four at 446 yards, and the round concludes on a two-tiered green that creates treacherous putting scenarios.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Length of 6,943 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 73.4 from the tips
- Slope rating of 136 from the tips
- Five tee options