- Lift Rentals for Two on Saturday and Sunday from 2-5 p.m. or Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 p.m.
- Lift Rentals for Four on Saturday and Sunday from 2-5 p.m. or Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 2 p.m.–5 p.m.
Skiers and snowboarders carve down the 100-foot vertical slope off the Stony Mountain Ski Area, leaving a waving path in their wake as they make their descent. One handle tow and one rope tow tote skiers and boarders to the summit, where they can choose to descend down one of six groomed runs kept swathed in powder by Stony Mountain’s snowmakers. Stony Mountain also rents out alpine equipment for those without their own skis, snowboards, or bionic dogsleds.