Studies show that an uncluttered living environment produces a significant increase in productivity, a dramatic reduction in stubbed toes, and a 100% increase in at-home floor-hockey practice. Free your floorspace with this Groupon.
Choose from Fourteen Options
Each option is valid for a three-month rental:
- $46 for a 5’x5’ unit at the Paramount location (a $153 value)
- $144 for a 8’x15’ unit at the Paramount location (a $477 value)
- $106 for a 10’x10’ unit at the 710/Del Amo location (a $351 value)
- $44 for a 5’x5’ unit at the 710/Del Amo location (a $144 value)
- $102 for a 10’x10’ unit at the Hawaiian Gardens location (a $339 value)
- $81 for a 7.5’x10’ unit at the Hawaiian Gardens location (a $267 value)
- $89 for a 8’x10’ unit in Industry (a $294 value)
- $76 for an 5’x10’ unit in Industry (a $252 value)
- $52 for a 5’x5’ unit at the Duarte location (a $168 value)
- $122 for a 10’x10’ unit at the Duarte location (a $405 value)
- $243 for an 10’x25’ unit at the El Monte location (a $807 value)
- $257 for a 15’x20’ unit at the El Monte location (a $855 value)
- $63 for a 5’x5’ unit at the Arcadia location (a $207 value)
- $99 for a 10’x10’ unit at the Arcadia location (an $327 value)<p>
Each moving package includes the use of a 14-foot truck for move-in, a moving dolly, pads, and gas for no additional charge.
With more than 35 facilities spread across Arizona and California, StorAmerica helps homeowners, renters, and business owners manage their living and working spaces with handy self-storage units, huge 14’ moving trucks, and safe stowing spaces for RVs, cars, and boats. Before freeing up valuable square footage in their domiciles, clients zero in on their exact storage-space requirement with a 3-D calculator, ensuring that every inch of storage is put to use. In addition to helping customers haul and stock cargo, California Arizona Storage Centers recycles computers, TVs, copiers, and other electronics through its All Green Electronics Recycling program, diverting more than 250,000 pounds of waste from landfills since 2010, and staving off the imminent nanobot uprising for at least a few more years.