All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- C$39 for a four-course lunch for two, valid Monday-Friday (C$74.94 value)
- C$59 for a four-course dinner for two, valid Monday-Thursday (C$110 value)
- C$65 for a four-course dinner for two, valid Friday or Saturday (C$110 value)
- C$118 for a four-course dinner for four, valid Monday-Thursday (C$220 value)
- C$130 for a four-course dinner for four, valid Friday or Saturday (C$220 value)
Each diner receives the following:
- One antipasti
- One insalate
- One panini, pizza, or pasta entree
- One dolce
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for Dinner service only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stori Aperitivo Bar
Tassel-lined curtains. Swarovski crystal chandeliers. Baroque architecture. When you first arrive at Stori Aperitivo Bar, you might feel like you've stepped back into the opulent days of Imperial Russia. Then, however, you might notice the shaved brick walls, or the impressive lineup of spirit behind the lighted bar, and realize that Imperial Russia never looked quite this cool. That meeting point between Old World glamour and New World hipness defines the vibe at Troika, where urban professionals create their own versions of the Tsar's court over glasses of icy vodka or plates of refined cuisine. The kitchen searches beyond Russia's borders for culinary inspiration; entrees include new spins on North American and European favorites such as braised beef ravioli in basil pesto, cajun pollo penne in a spicy cream sauce, and pizzas topped with everything from pear and gorgonzola to smoked salmon.