Guests can enjoy Thai dishes such as Chicken Laab, Kee Mao Noodle, Pineapple Fried Rice, and more
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Straight Out of Bangkok
Straight Out of Bangkok was created with one goal–to deliver authentic Thai flavors. The chefs prepare meals packed with fresh fruit and vegetables and aromatic spices. The staff strives to recreate the atmosphere of Bangkok and provide every guest with a unique experience. The menu features:
Classic Pad Thai: This colorful dish combines sweet rice noodles with tofu and an array of vegetables like fresh bean sprouts and green onions, garnished with cilantro.
Red Curry: An option created for amateurs of spicy meals–coconut curry with red chili paste, vegetables, and choice of chicken, beef, or shrimp.
Pineapple Fried Rice: A combination of sweet pineapple and raisins with rice, meat, egg, and cashew nuts complemented by green onion and yellow curry powder.