What You'll Get
Dining out gives parents a break from cooking for the kids and kids a break from dressing up like tiny waiters. Give the brood a night off with today’s Groupon to Strange Brew Tavern in Sarasota. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a pub dinner for two (up to a $41.47 total value) that includes the following items:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $5.75 value each)<p>
- For $38, you get a pub dinner for four (up to an $82.94 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $5.75 value each)
NFL Sunday Ticket spills from 11 colossal HD televisions at Strange Brew Tavern, a family-friendly watering hole replete with 12 on-tap beers and a menu of tasty pub grub. Jalapeños, black olives, and cheese smother the signature nachos’ homemade tortilla chips, which swim in a fiery salsa made in house from fresh ingredients and the best pages of Don Quixote. Homemade meatballs also forge a fitting culinary prologue for entrees that include an Angus beef hot dog dressed in your choice of sautéed onion or sauerkraut. Eight wraps and sandwiches satisfy those under strict orders to stay away from silverware, as does a refreshing flatbread margarita pizza peppered in tomato and basil. Suds from Sam Adams, Strongbow, and Stella Artois flow from foam-flecked taps, irrigating arid cheering sections alongside an intoxicating array of wine and spirits. Green-bricked walls border the burnished wood bar, serving as home to an electronic poker machine that pays winners in cash instead of the tokens, coupons, and scrambled eggs that spew from most low-stakes machines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for 16 or 24 wing appetizer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.