Choose from Three Options
- $118 for an introductory flight lesson for one ($200 value)
- $192 for an introductory flight lesson for two ($384 value)
Each introductory flight lesson includes 30 minutes of ground instruction, encompassing a safety briefing, pre-flight instructions, and an introduction of the aircraft controls. For the one-person option, the student has 30 minutes on board including flight time.
For the two-person option, 60 minutes of ground instruction are divided between the pre- and post-flight briefing. Each student will spend 30 minutes on board. The first student will be flying from Greenville to a destination airport. After stopping there to exchange seats, the second student will be flying back to Greenville.
- $348 for a private pilot starter package ($580 value)
The package includes the following:
- Three flight lessons, each with 60 minutes of ground instruction and 30 minutes on board including flight time
- Six-month subscription to Flight Training magazine (complementary provided from AOPA)
- Six-month membership to Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (must be a US citizen or have undergone the TSA approval process)
At Stratos Aviation, teams of certified, experienced instructors help everyday people earn their wings with on-the-ground and in-the-air training. Students master the aircraft controls and flying terminology in ground-school sessions, then put their skills to real-world practice with lessons in Stratos' fleet of single engine aircraft. Those who want to go further can train at their own pace—ensuring comprehension and comfort with their skills—to become a private pilot, instrument rated, or commercial rated.