Rising 1,149 feet into the Vegas skyline, Guests take in 360-degree view of the city and the most exiting thrill rides in Las Vegas
About This Deal
Rising 1,149 feet into the Vegas skyline, the Stratosphere is the tallest freestanding observation tower west of the Mississippi in the U.S. and boasts the Highest Thrill Rides. The SkyJump attraction holds the Guinness World Record for Highest Controlled Descent and one is the most exciting thrill ride in Las Vegas.
VIP SkyJump Package for One Includes:
-One SkyJump Plus personal “wristcam” video of the event and digital photos with USB stick
-SkyPod Admission for One
-One 2-for-1 Thrill Ride Pass (choice of Big shot, Insanity, X-Scream, $15 value)
-One beverage Pass at 108 Drinks ($7 value)
Thrill Ride Plus Beverage Package for One Includes:
-One Thrill Ride pass (choice of Big shot, Insanity, X-Scream)
-SkyPod Admission for One
-One Beverage Pass at 108 Drinks ($7 value)
Unlimited Ride Wristband Package for One Includes:
-Unlimited ride pass to Big Shot, Insanity, and X-Scream
–SkyPod Admission for One
See the description of each attraction:
- SkyJump: Voted Best Extreme Adventure by Las Vegas Review Journal, 2016
- Big Shot
- Valid Monday – Thursday, 2pm – 10pm and Friday–Sunday, 12 p.m.–12 a.m.
- Packages valid 24hrs after purchase.
- Must be at least 48’’ tall to ride the Big Shot.
- Must be at least 52’’ tall to ride Insanity, X-Scream, and Skyjump.
- Skyjump requires age: 14 or older.
- Valid photo ID required.
- All jumpers between 14 and 17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who must sign an authorization waiver.
- Rides are not recommended for guests with physical, mental, and/or medical limitations
- Open Now
- Dark dates: 12/9 through 12/10 and 12/31, after 4pm
Need To Know
About Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
At 1,149 feet, Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower is the tallest freestanding observation tower in the country. Its views of Sin City are unparalleled—360-degree vistas from SkyPod indoor and outdoor observation deck—which explains why readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal named it the Best Place to View the City in 2010–14.
The thrill rides on the SkyPod outdoor observation deck are some of the most extreme in the world. You can go jump from 854 feet at the SkyJump, ride a tilt-a-whirl at speeds of up to 3 Gs, and plummet on a free fall ride, all at 1,081 feet above the ground. Afterward, grab a bite to eat at the Top of the World restaurant or a signature cocktail at the tallest bar in Las Vegas.