Participants can soar in the sky, taking in scenic views of the Cincinnati skyline
About This Deal
- What’s included: Choice of Cincinnati Skyline Tour or Scenic Cincinnati Tour, or River-View or Park-View Tour for Two or Three People plus Digital Photo Package that can be downloaded after the experience
- By appointment, 7 days a week
- Departure location: 4765 Airport Rd., Cincinnati OH 45226
- Notable sights from available tours:
- Cincinnati Skyline Tour: This tour gives you a bird’s eye view of the Great American Ballpark and Tower, U.S. Bank Arena, Paul Brown Stadium, Jack Casino, Cincinnati Convention Center, Museum Center, Carew Tower, Fountain Square, and the many bridges surrounding beautiful downtown Cincinnati.
- Scenic Cincinnati Tour: Fly over the Ohio River, Cincinnati Skyline, Alms Park, Mt. Lookout, Cincinnati Country Club, Xavier University, Hyde Park Square, Cincinnati Observatory, Hyde Park Golf and Country Club, Ault Park, Lunken Playfields, and Reeves Golf Course.
- What to bring: Appropriate clothing suitable for flight
- See restrictions.
Need To Know
About Stratus Helicopters
It's hard to enjoy a city's beauty from the ground, where there's buildings or tall pedestrians blocking your view. Stratus Helicopters gives their clientele a different perspective. Their pilots take people on elevated tours of the Queen City and Kentucky just across the Ohio River. Beyond sightseeing, Stratus trains new helicopter pilots and offers specialty services, including aerial photography.