Choose from Five Options
- $14 for two general admissions tickets to a showing of The Ring, Saturday October 4, 2014 at Glendale Central Park ($24 value)
- $14 for two general admissions tickets to the 30th Anniversary showing of Gremlins, Saturday October 11, 2014 at Victory Park ($24 value)
- $14 for two general admission tickets to a showing of The Conjuring, Saturday October 18, 2014 at Syd Kronenthal Park ($24 value)
- $17 for two general admissions tickets to a showing of The Exorcist, Saturday October 18, 2014 at Eagle Rock Recreation Center, with special guest Linda Blair benefiting her WorldHeart Foundation ($30 value)
- $14 for two general admissions tickets to a showing of The Shining, Saturday October 25, 2014 at Exposition Park ($24 value)
Street Food Cinema
The Street Food Cinema is so much more than a movie in the park. It's a pop culture celebration, an endless summer music festival, a foodie paradise, and an al fresco film party rolled into one phenomenon that has swept Los Angeles, Phoenix, and San Diego. At every event, picnicking audiences are treated to a screening of popular, quotable pop culture milestone (think The Princess Bride or Back to the Future) amid an armada of top local food trucks, plus live music from local bands and movie themed audience game projected up on the big screen right before the movie. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, and their canine pals.