All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 24, 2015
October 27, 2014
October 20, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $14 for two general admissions tickets to a showing of The Ring, Saturday October 4, 2014 at Glendale Central Park ($24 value)
- $14 for two general admissions tickets to the 30th Anniversary showing of Gremlins, Saturday October 11, 2014 at Victory Park ($24 value)
- $14 for two general admission tickets to a showing of The Conjuring, Saturday October 18, 2014 at Syd Kronenthal Park ($24 value)
- $17 for two general admissions tickets to a showing of The Exorcist, Saturday October 18, 2014 at Eagle Rock Recreation Center, with special guest Linda Blair benefiting her WorldHeart Foundation ($30 value)
- $14 for two general admissions tickets to a showing of The Shining, Saturday October 25, 2014 at Exposition Park ($24 value)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Parking not included. Expiration dates and redemption locations vary depending on option purchased. No tall chairs (chairs over 6 inches off the ground, or chairs with tall backs.) No dogs permitted at location for showing of The Conjuring. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Street Food Cinema
Street Food Cinema is so much more than a movie in the park. It's a pop culture celebration, an endless summer music festival, a foodie paradise, an al fresco film party rolled into one phenomenon that has swept Los Angeles. At every event, audiences are treated to a screening of a popular, quotable pop culture milestone (think The Princess Bride or 500 Days of Summer) amid an armada of top local food trucks, live music, and audience games.