Movies can show us things we’d never see in real life, such as alien worlds, talking animals, or teenagers making a difference. Marvel at the inconceivable with this Groupon.
Choose from 12 Options
- $10 for two general-admission movie tickets (a $20 value)
- $19 for four general-admission movie tickets (a $40 value)<p>
See the link in the sidebar for a full list of films, musical acts, venues, and showtimes, some of which will be announced shortly.<p>
Films and Showtimes:
- Edward Scissorhands at Rose Bowl Park on Saturday, August 24
- A double-feature of St. Elmo’s Fire and Reality Bites at Exposition Park on Saturday, August 31
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl at Santa Anita Park on Saturday, September 14
- Princess Bride at Central Park on Saturday, September 28
- Nightmare on Elm Street at Exposition Park on Saturday, October 19
- Our Vinyl Weighs a Ton on Sunday, October 6<p>
Please note that the October 19 event is now taking place at Exposition Park. Throughout the summer and fall, different musical acts perform before outdoor park showings of various films. Each show also includes audience games that are projected on the big screen. General seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Also in attendance is a revolving lineup of food trucks to supply moviegoers with sustenance.<p>
Street Food Cinema
The Street Food Cinema is so much more than a movie in the park. It's a pop culture celebration, an endless summer music festival, a foodie paradise, and an al fresco film party rolled into one phenomenon that has swept Los Angeles, Phoenix, and San Diego. At every event, picnicking audiences are treated to a screening of popular, quotable pop culture milestone (think The Princess Bride or 500 Days of Summer) amid an armada of top local food trucks, plus live music from local bands and movie themed audience game projected up on the big screen right before the movie. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, and their canine pals.