Thomas Edison invented the drive-in so he would have a place to take dates picked up in his other invention, the 1958 Chevy Corvette. Make your own movie night with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $13 for two general admission tickets to any show ($24 value)
- $24 for four general admission tickets to any show ($48 value)
- $59 for one season pass ($110 value)
- $99 for two season passes ($220 value)
- Click here to see the season schedule.
Street Food Cinema
The Street Food Cinema is so much more than a movie in the park. It's a pop culture celebration, an endless summer music festival, a foodie paradise, and an al fresco film party rolled into one phenomenon that has swept Los Angeles, Phoenix, and San Diego. At every event, picnicking audiences are treated to a screening of popular, quotable pop culture milestone (think The Princess Bride or 500 Days of Summer) amid an armada of top local food trucks, plus live music from local bands and movie themed audience game projected up on the big screen right before the movie. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, and their canine pals.