All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Personal photos warm homes, creating a more welcoming vibe than blank walls or foyers filled with bear traps. Personalize your living space with this Groupon to Stretch and Staple. Choose from the following options:
- For $44, you get a 22”x16”x0.75” canvas print of your own photo (an $88.99 value).
- For $78, you get two 22”x16”x0.75” canvas prints of your own photos (a $177.98 value).
- For $66, you get a 36”x22”x0.75” canvas print of your own photo (a $133.99 value).
- For $118, you get two 36”x22”x0.75” canvas prints of your own photos (a $267.98 value).
- For $88, you get a 40”x28”x1.5” canvas print of your own photo (a $218.99 value).
- For $168, you get one 22”x16”x0.75”, one 36”x22”x0.75”, and one 40”x28”x1.5” canvas print of your own photos (a $441.97 value).<p>
Shipping is included.<p>
Stretch and Staple’s professional photographer, Taylor McAtee, immortalizes customers’ images on cloth-covered canvases. Canvas prints grant artistic license to customers, displaying everything from vacation snapshots and wedding portraits to baby’s first mud footprints, on thick, durable cloth expanses covering 22”x16”x0.75”, 36”x 22”x0.75”, or 40”x 28”x1.5” sections of wall space. After patrons upload their own photos online, canvases take about two to three weeks to complete and are then shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Shipping included. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stretch and Staple
At Stretch and Staple, professional photo editors turn wedding portraits, family pictures, and vacation snapshots into artful decor that stands the test of time. They transform home photographs into display-ready works of art by carefully printing digital files onto museum-quality canvases. The staff also directs customers to a snapshot gallery, where they can browse snapshots they carefully constructed with multiple exposures. All images are stretched across eco-friendly canvases using environmentally safe ink, compostable cartridges, and staples made from recycled retainers.