Therapists use stretching to help condition clients’ bodies, preparing them for athletic feats or helping them recover range of motion
What You'll Get
- The therapist places the patient in a position designed to stretch the affected muscle in a specific way. The combination of extension, pressure, and motion works to release the painful knots and return the muscle to its former, elongated state. The process also increases circulation to the area, which helps to reduce inflammation and pain.
#####Total Body Stretch’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Stretch tables are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests with disinfectants that meet the EPA’s criteria.
- Hand sanitizer is widely-available in every location for guest and practitioner use.
- The practitioners wash their hands frequently with hot water and soap.
- The facility allows convenient rescheduling for guests who are ill and cannot make an appointment.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Total Body Stretch’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.