Technicians fully detail cars, washing and waxing the exterior, vacuuming the interior and cleaning doorjambs of dirt and trunks of detritus
What You'll Get
Keeping your car clean sends a clear signal to your neighbors: I have a clean car, and I deserve to be Block Captain if we have a Block Captain. Make a statement with this voucher.
Choose from Three Options
- $94.50 for a full interior and exterior detailing for a car ($174.99 value)
- $107.10 for a full interior and exterior detailing for a standard-size SUV, a pick-up truck, or a station wagon ($199.99 value)
- $121.50 for a full interior and exterior detailing for a large SUV, an extended pick-up truck, or a van ($224.99 value)
Each full interior and exterior detailing includes:
- Wash and wax
- Vacuum and shampoo
- Cleaning of trunk, doorjambs, and windows
- Cleaning of wheels and wheel wells
- Engine cleaning (optional)
- Process takes eight hours; daytime and nighttime appointments are available. For night appointments, cars dropped off by 6 p.m. will be ready for pickup by Noon the following day.
The Fine Print
About Strictly by Hand Auto Detailing
A crew of auto detailers waits, armed and ready to hand wash dirty vehicles small or large. This crew keeps Strictly by Hand Auto Detailing humming like a fine-tuned synthesizer by waxing, vacuuming, and completely detailing any ride that stops in for a cleanup. When not plotting the destruction of the grime that lives in the doorjambs of jalopies, they steam-clean engines, remove tar and pet hair, and tend to the flowers hanging outside their shop.