- One Hour of Indoor Golf Simulator for up to Four People with One Beer Each
- Two Hours of Indoor Golf Simulator for up to Four People with One Beer Each
StrikeOuts Orlando combines two beloved sports—bowling and golf—with two beloved words—bar and grill—all in one venue.
- Bowling: Twelve lanes host up to five people each, making for a fun party-like atmosphere. Meanwhile, above the pins, giant projectors show live sports so you can keep tabs on the big game while you roll.
- Golf: Why spend hours golfing outside when it's hot or drizzly? StrikeOuts let you take the game indoors with its golf simulators. Plus, moving swing plates contribute to a lifelike feel, making the simulators less simulated and more realistic.
- Food: With craft beers and the three Ms—margaritas, mojitos, and martinis—to complement a menu of bar fare, the onsite grill keeps cravings at bay. Stop by for sandwiches, hot dogs, and chicken tenders after working up an appetite in the bowling alley or on the virtual links.