Charleston’s first distillery since Prohibition, Striped Pig Distillery offers tours for those interested in the process of distilling
What You'll Get
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Tours are on Thursday and Friday, from 3 to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 12 to 5 p.m.
- Last tour starts at 6 pm on Thursday and Friday, 4 pm on Saturdays
- Length of the tour: 45 minutes to an hour
- Tours begin at the top of every hour
The Fine Print
About Striped Pig Distillery
Rich, interesting history and hand-crafted quality products are what makes Striped Pig Distillery, Charleston's first distillery since Prohibition, one of the city's must-see spots. It is here that spiced rum, corn whiskey, gin, and other spirits are produced using state-of-the-art machinery designed from scratch by the owners of the business. Spirits-connoisseurs can come experience this female-owned and family-driven local distillery, take a tour to learn the ins and outs of distilling, and of course sample their signature products.