Bodybuilders visualize lifting a weight before actually lifting it, just as businessmen visualize leading a meeting before actually riding in on a stallion. Appear majestic with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a one-month fitness package (a $240 total value)
- $39 for a two-month fitness package (a $480 total value)<p>
Both options include the following per month:
- Gym membership (a $35 value/month)
- Zumba classes (a $40 value/month)
- Les Mills classes, including BodyCombat, BodyPump, and more ($40/month)
- Boxing classes (a $50 value/month)
- One boot-camp class a week (a $75 value/month)<p>
Strive Athletic Club
Strive Athletic Club offers plenty of equipment for solo workouts: stair steppers, treadmills, and elliptical machines, as well as strength -training equipment from Hammer Strength, Iron Grip, and Rogue Fitness. The trainers, however, also lead diverse exercise classes, such as Zumba and Les Mills BodyPump classes, to help members mix up and bolster their personal workouts. They also helm martial arts sessions inside a full mixed-martial-arts space equipped with zebra mats, cages, and rings. Personal trainers can help clients hone in on their fitness goals or summon the courage to challenge The Beast: Strive Athletic Club’s custom-constructed training structure that combines pull-up bars, monkey bars, heavy bags, TRX suspension trainers, and fire-breathing dragons into a single, sweat-inducing conglomeration.
92% of 76 customers recommend
“Sonia is awesome!!!!”
“owners are friendly. great gym! love it!”
“Friendly, welcoming and very informative. Great spin class too.”