- Enjoy a six-hour informative workshop from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Taught by Aaron Cohen, who has more than 25 years of experience in installing decorative plasters
- Workshop introduces students to the foundations of natural lime-based, earth-friendly venetian plastering
- Try out the technique on four 16" x 20" samples created during the class
- Receive take-home materials for practice ($29)
- Receive a 25% discount on tools during day of workshop
- Small class sizes
- Great way to add texture to walls and ceilings
- Brings new life and feel to any space
Stucco Italiano provides customer testimonials on its website:
- I felt that the class was well rounded. I am a novice and I found the instruction easy to follow. I am new at this, so I appreciated how patient the instruction was and the encouragement. – Alison Zaca
- I am writing to extend my warmest thanks for my experience in the Venetian Plastering class held in late August. I learned so much from our three days working– not only from Aaron’s instruction, but also from my classmates. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone. Also, as a student with a bit less experience, I felt completely comfortable. Everyone was really approachable – Erika Bartlett
550 S Brandon St.
Seattle, Washington 98108Get Directions