All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 4, 2015
· Reviewed January 10, 2018
· Reviewed December 9, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $38.50 for a haircut with a shampoo, deep-conditioning treatment, and style ($80 value)
- $76 for a haircut with full highlights, glaze, and a style ($145 value)
- $115 for a keratin treatment ($350 value)
- $139 for a haircut with a keratin treatment ($405 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new hair customers or customers who have not visited in the past 12 months. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Studio 10
Tucked away inside the chic Jefferson Hill Shops in a greek revival mansion, owner Rosalyn Morris guides the team of beauticians at Studio 10. Like the plot of Face/Off, duality defines the salon's nailcare services. Two European licensed beauticians pamper both hands and feet as clients lounge on two pedicure thrones and at two manicure stations. Out on the salon floor, stylists rely on John Amico products to shampoo, condition, and style hair after performing precision cuts and coloring sessions using gentle ammonia-free dyes and bleach. Hydroenzymes and organic developers enhance the effects of these coloring agents, which gently extend the life of hair color without damaging tresses.