Getting photos taken is a great way to document your life and convince yourself at any given moment that you’re not just a brain floating in a jar somewhere. Get existential evidence with this Groupon.
$59 for a Senior Portrait Photo-Shoot Package with Prints and Digital Images ($350 Value)
- Three-hour indoor and outdoor photo shoot, including unlimited wardrobe changes
- Move through four to six settings as personal posing and styling advisors coach you and 10–15 other seniors through their portraits
- End up with five to six images, and get your four favorite images retouched
- One 8”x10” print, two 5”x7” prints, and eight wallet prints included
- Access a personalized website to see all images from the shoot, then order additional prints through the website or share pictures via email, Facebook, or other social media
- 30% off additional prints<p>
Groupon customers can also select the following upgrades:
- $10 for professional hairstyling from 212 Salon (a $50 value)
- $10 for a professional makeup application (a $50 value)
- $30 for a private, one-on-one photo session<p>
Whether they are shooting portraits at their indoor and outdoor photography studios, documenting weddings and other events on location, or creating custom made cards for holidays and special occasions, Studio 314's photographers put clients at ease by providing posing and styling advice. It's one way the studio takes the mystique out of the creation of headshots, engagement photos, and senior pictures. Another is by mentoring budding artists and photographers, which the studio does during classes, workshops, and discussion groups on topics such as macro photography, makeup application, or creating redeye that perfectly matches your outfit.
“photo shoot exceeded expectations!”
“I had never heard of Studio 314 before seeing the Groupon, but was in the market for someone to do my daughter's senior pictures. We had a great session and I can't...”
“I had never heard of Studio 314 before seeing the Groupon, but was in the market for someone to do my daughter's senior pictures. We had a great session and I can't wait to see the results! ”