Like lawns, hairdos require regular trimming and a few strategically placed plastic flamingos to enhance their beauty. Maintain your mane with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a haircut package (a $90 total value)
- Haircut, shampoo, and blow-dry (a $55 value)
- Deep-conditioning treatment (a $35 value)<p>
$59 for a haircut-and-color package (up to a $150 total value)
- All the services in the above package (a $90 total value)
- All-over color or partial highlights (up to a $60 value)<p>
$64 for haircut-and-highlights package (a $165 total value)
- All the services in the first package (a $90 total value)
- Full highlights (a $75 value)<p>
Each package also comes with a complimentary makeup touchup and hand massage.<p>
Studio 4619 Salon
A member of a family of hairdressers, it came as a surprise to no one when Steve Leonard, Studio 4619 Salon’s owner, leapt into the industry in 1999. After years of training, he brought together a team of equally talented stylists and started his Aveda salon. His team—armed with Aveda’s high-quality, natural products—gild select strands with color to add dimension, style hair straight or curly, and swipe splashes of color onto faces during Aveda makeovers. The beauty experts even offer clients complimentary makeup touchups and high-fives.