Choose from Five Options
- $10 for one preschool dance camp session ($20 value)
- $45 for five preschool themed dance camp sessions ($100 value)
- $39 for one beginner dance class per week per five-week session for ages 5–11 ($75 value)
- $59 for two beginner dance classes per week per five-week session for ages 5–11 ($120 value)
- $69 for three beginner dance classes per week per five-week session for ages 5–11 ($160 value)
During each dance camp session, campers ages 3–4 learn a small dance, do a craft, and have a snack; campers should be able to attend camp without a parent. Classes are available for summer or fall sessions. JED, advanced and intermediate ballet, pointe, silks, and latin dance are not included. Click for more information about classes
Clare Gales has two loves—dance and fitness. The devoted dancer and expert trainer opened Studio 82 in 1986, where she combined her two passions by hosting both fitness and dance classes on the studio's expansive hardwood floors. Today, Clare and her staff of professional dancers and fitness professionals continue to lead students of all ages in more than 100 different classes that range from ballet to cardio kickboxing.
An abundance of internationally renowned dancers and top instructors have passed through the studio's doors over the course of its 26 years, guiding youngsters and adults alike through the footwork and form of styles such as ballet, jazz, and hip-hop. Certified fitness instructors conduct a variety of energetic classes, interspersing a schedule of high-intensity cardio classes with strength-training workouts and rejuvenating yoga and Pilates sessions. The studio's diverse range of classes attracts an equally diverse group of clients that includes aspiring dancers, fitness seekers, and future brides preparing for the wedding dance or bulking up for the ceremonial arm-wrestling match against the groom’s mother.