Children can reveal an artistic temperament at a young age by spattering ice cream on white tablecloths and denying that a pacifier is a pacifier. Encourage an early brush with greatness with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for one drop-in 90-minute play-date for two kids (a $75 value)
$59 for one drop-in 90-minute play-date for four kids (a $150 value)
$189 for a BFF Sleepover Party for up to eight kids (a $425 value)<p>
- Pizza, drinks, and paper products
- Choice of a pillowcase, a pair of slippers, or a hobo bag to decorate with jewels, ribbons, gems, sparkles, glow-in-the-dark paints, and tie-dye; art supplies included
- Karaoke, music, and dancing
- Slime-concoction party favor
- Party invites
- Complimentary temporary tattoos and face painting available, if time permits<p>
During the 90-minute play-date, kids participate in a number of activities including face painting, glitter tattoos, a choice of art projects including puppet making, and making their own ice cream sundae. Each child will receive a juice box and a prize from the Studio Art treasure box.<p>
Studio Art supplies the media and the instruction for customizing everything from canvases and pottery to skateboards and sneakers. During birthday parties, afterschool programs, and camps, artists transform everyday objects into one-of-a-kind works of art. Mirrors, moccasins, and belt buckles dress up in an arsenal of paints, glitters, jewels, and trinkets according to creative whims or the demands of the preschool fashion scene. Classes hone specific skills such as sewing and fashion design, and teen night occupies adolescents with henna, beading, and scrapbooking in an informal setting.