Photographers preserve peoples' precious memories, abolishing the need to hastily scoop reflections out of nearby fountains. Seek permanence with this Groupon.
$49 for a Two-Hour On-Location Photography Class ($149 Value)
- Camera operations: point and shoot (basic, intermediate, or advanced)
- Camera operations: DSLR (basic, intermediate, or advanced)
- Natural and artificial lighting
- Wedding photography, posing, and workflow
- Fine-art photography and editing
- Digital art (turning photographs into pieces such as oils and watercolors)
- Outdoor, nature, and sports photography
- Nashville at night (low-light photography)
Photographers Paul and Sheri Bartoszek have a knack for capturing images at exactly the right moment, whether they’re snapping shots of a newly wedded couple slowly waltzing across the dance floor or shooting film of a musician as his fingers fly up and down a guitar amid thousands of screaming fans. No matter if they’re in the Serendipity Studio or the brand-new downtown Nashville studio, the photographers strive to take pictures worthy of placement among their other works, many of which hang in galleries across the United States and Canada. They then develop prints, which can framed or pinned proudly to clothes, and supply clients with high-resolution digital images.
In addition to snapping their own shots, the shutterbugs teach photography classes. Students learn how to operate point-and-shoot and DSLR cameras and how to get the most out of natural or artificial lighting in various indoor and outdoor locations, such as the square in Murfreesboro or a doghouse.