Choose from Four Options
- $55 for a Paint and Sip event for two, valid Sunday-Thursday ($100 value)
- $109 for a Paint and Sip event for four, valid any day ($200 value)
- $60 for a Paint and Sip event for two, valid Friday–Sunday ($100 value)
- $156 for a Paint and Sip event for six people ($270 value)
- Click here to see the calendar.
Instructors lead participants in a fun and light Paint and Sip Event event, helping them and their friends indulge in a creative new experience. Wine, beer, coffee, and tea are available for purchase at the studio. Special bottles brought from home require a $7 cork fee per bottle.
Signature service: Paint and Sip
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 2–4 hours
Brands Used: great wines, craft beer
Pro Tip: no artistic skills necessary
Q&A with Charlotte Lindsey Gaskins, Owner
Describe a time your services really changed a client's life for the better.
When people tell me how therapeutic their experiences with us are.
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
I've always been inspired by art and always loved good wine alongside [it].
What aspect of your job, or the services you offer, most often surprises people?
New concept; anyone can do it—everyone has fun, even if they come in a little apprehensive.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
Come ready to have fun!