Stylist snips tresses and optionally massages scalp and adds shine with gloss treatment or smoothes strands with keratin treatment
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for a haircut package ($70 value)
- $47 for a haircut package with gloss and a scalp massage ($100 value)
- $90.50 for a keratin hair-smoothing treatment ($225 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All Glam'd Up
Stylist and owner Kim at All Glam'd Up beautifies clients with a wide range of salon and spa treatments. Read on to learn more:
- Specialties: salon services, lash and brow extensions, makeup application, and bridal services
- To get rid of frizzy hair: try an Uberliss keratin straightening treatment, which can last for up to four months
- For youthful looks: try Instantly Ageless instant Botox treatments, which use a micro-cream to help tone and lift skin for up to nine hours