- Featured in the Dallas Morning News
- Vibrant colors & rich fabrics
- Wide selection of home décor
About This Deal
Without interior designers, homeowners would slap spaghetti onto their kitchen walls at random instead of arranging them into aesthetically pleasing portraits. Acquire interior guidance with today’s Groupon to Studio Ten 25. Choose between the following options:
- For $100, you get a two-hour in-home interior-design consultation (a $200 value) for homes within 35 miles of downtown Dallas. (Travel outside of that radius will incur a trip fee that is quoted based on the actual distance.)
- For $25, you get $50 worth of home décor and accessories online at ShopTen25.com.
Featured in the Dallas Morning News and Modern Luxury Dallas, Studio Ten 25 founder Abbe Fenimore swathes interior spaces in vibrant colors and rich materials. During a two-hour consultation, Abbe and her assistants will discuss the area in question and the client’s goals for the space, discussing strategies for how to implement existing furnishings and discussing budgets for potential new pieces, such as bold, graphic pillows or space-age chandeliers that turn dinnertime into 2011 space odysseys. Although they don’t move large pieces, Abbe and her team can rearrange small furniture and accessories to suggest new looks that use existing pieces. Appointments are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday–Friday and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
Meanwhile, shoppers can check out Abbe’s online boutique, ShopTen25.com, to find Nautilus hook pillows ($44), and Mumbai turquoise iPad cases ($48), which swaddle tiny computers in soft nylon interiors, like brightly colored cocoons wrapped around technologically advanced butterflies.