- $103 for a haircut, highlights, and style in Austin ($230 value)
Because different types of hair absorb color differently, boxed color may have unexpectedly quirky results. But when professional stylists mix pigment with developer to create a custom color, they use a ratio that takes into account the state of the client’s hair, allowing them to achieve consistent results when coloring or highlighting hair.
Color Services at Studio V
Studio V specializes in hair color, including:
- Partial highlights: select strands that are lightened to accent certain features
- Full highlights: lightened strands that are applied evenly over the entire head to mimic the way hair changes color over time in the sun
- Ombre color: darker roots with tips that gradually transition to lighter hues
- Pastels: shades such as lavender and pink; they can be used as an all-over hue or as highlights
A Chat with Studio V
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? _Studio V is a high-quality hair salon, specializing in highlights, multi-tone color, color correction, and sculpted cuts. Attention to detail and the understanding that head shape, texture, density, skin tone, and color formulation are critical to customizing the perfect style. _
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? _Hair dressing has been my passion since I was a kid. I love what I do, and it feels really good to help others look and feel their best. _
What do you love most about your job? I find the most reward in providing a look, be it color and/or cut, that my clients are looking for. The satisfaction of a happy client is my No. 1 priority.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Clients often tell me that I gave them exactly what they've always wanted in a color and cut—that feels really good! And that I give the best blowout ever!