Clearing facial imperfections gives you the confidence to take off your custom-built Peter Boyle mask. For $49, today’s Groupon gets you a custom cleansing facial or a men’s facial at Studio Within Salon & Spa, a $75 value. Help your skin adjust to the changing temperatures, or just unwind after a long week of burying children's toys in your backyard.
Soothing flamenco guitar tunes lure spa-goers to the downstairs treatment rooms at this Lakeview spa and salon. After a complimentary skin analysis, your aesthetician will smooth the surface with a deep-cleansing, enzyme-packed exfoliation potion. Next, she’ll administer extractions and follow with a calming face, neck, and shoulder massage. The treatment concludes with a customized mask application. The male version specifically targets irksome ingrown hairs, irritations from shaving, and bowling-pin wounds.
Even if you follow a rigorous skin-care routine, you likely lack the tools necessary to really probe into your pores and de-clog them from all the make-up, dirt, and gunk trapped inside. Facial rejuvenation does great things and can help reduce wrinkles, firm up skin, and get rid of bothersome blackheads. Experts advise getting one every four to six weeks due to skin regeneration, or at least seasonally.
- I went to see Tonya for a facial. She was very friendly and it was the most FABULOUS facial ever. I loved everything about it. I really liked that she educated me on what I needed done and why and what I needed to do to keep my skin looking its best. – Honey334, Citysearch
- Everyone at Studio Within is friendly and courteous. – kgolightly, Citysearch
- I have had many facials, but I will say that my facial at Studio Within with Katie was the best facial I have ever received [sic]! – annbrody79, Citysearch
What Lies Within
The facial fanatics at Studio Within know that inner beauty lies within, but what else can be found inside the Soul of Man? Here’s a handy guide to the average person’s soul:
- Taco desire
- Inability to get over Lauren
- Belated guilt from Christmas Eve, 1988
- The logos, the thymos, and the eros
- Some misplaced aspirin
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Studio Within Salon/Spa
Such is their commitment to beauty, the stylists and aestheticians at Studio Within Salon/Spa seek to extend their rejuvenating services to their biggest client, the Earth, by adopting eco-friendly practices. Along with carrying organic and natural products, the salon continues to expand its green philosophy, which includes supporting local businesses through charity, energy-efficient lighting, and generators fueled by patrons’ discarded tension. The studio’s soothing lobby boasts lavender walls and rustic furniture, and spiral stairs lead down into the lower spa’s umber walls, candles, and dark wood furniture. With recent remodeling, the massage rooms are now more spacious and outfitted with brand new treatment tables.
3000 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60657Get Directions