All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Room-Escape Game for Two People
- Room-Escape Game for Four People
- Escape-Room Game in the The Oregon Files or Seance Room for Up to Eight People
- Private Escape-Room Experience of the Starcrash Room for Up to Twelve People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Groups with any player under 16 years old MUST have an adult (18+) player with them. No children under the age of 10 are allowed in the escape rooms. If you want to play a game you have already attempted, you MUST book the entire room. Not valid for Wardenclyffe Escape Room. Valid only for games booked during regular retail hours. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stumptown Escape Games
The escape rooms at Stumptown Escape Games may feel more like new worlds than simple games. Thanks to their high-quality sets, Stumptown's escapes are immersive experiences, where customers can make-believe they're the heroes of the story. While they play, they're tasked with finding clues hidden about the room around them, and then following those clues to puzzles, hidden locks, and more. Here's a look at a few of the escapes you can play at Stumptown Escape Games:
- Starcrash: The USS Perseid is the finest ship in all of the intergalactic fleet, and you are proud to be apart of its crew. But when the command officers go missing and all the ship's systems go offline, it's up to you to fix the Perseid before enemy ships arrive.
- The Oregon Files: Your wacky uncle has always regaled you with stories of UFOs, Bigfoots, and government conspiracies, but, this time, his call feels different. Panicked and desperate, he's convinced the feds are on the way to his cabin, and he's begging you to clear out his extensive research before they lock him up for good.
- Seance: During the day, this 200-year-old mansion seemed quaint and calm. But when you and your friends sneak back into the house at night, you can feel the magic of the house begin to take control. You'll have just one hour to break free before your body is no longer yours.