Choose from Three Options
- $29 for an online feng shui course ($640 value)
- $69 for an online home makeover course ($1,030 value)
- $89 for both of the above courses ($1,381.89 value)
Professionals and homeowners interested in incorporating 3,000-year-old Chinese art of feng shui into their designs may be interested in the first course. It covers the fundamentals of the philosophy and features practical exercises for creating harmonious spaces.
Developed by international decorators and designers, the home makeover course is good for people intending to redo their own homes or start a decorating or house-flipping business. Students earn a certificate upon successful completion of the course, which covers everything from planning and budgeting to furnishing and decorating.
Style Design College
At Style Design College, success—not fashion—is by the numbers:
- A 90% employment rate for students within their first year of graduating
- Three schools from which to choose, including Design, Visual Arts, and Creative Business
- More than 50 countries represented by SDC students, encompassing all the major continents
Indeed, since two designers founded the school in Milan, Italy, in 2011, SDC has blossomed into an internationally acclaimed institution, featuring online programs that reach aspiring designers from across the globe. An esteemed roster of professors and developers heads each of the college's programs, many with experience both in the classroom and within their actual industry, ensuring the curriculum can stay up-to-date with trends beyond sewing together old dresses from the pages of style magazines.