All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 29, 2015
Reviewed August 1, 2014
· Reviewed May 6, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for an online Fashion Design Certificate course ($1,030 value)
- $19 for an online “How to Use My Sewing Machine” course ($205 value)
- $49 for both of the above courses ($1,235 value)
- Learn the skills to enter the industry as a junior designer
- Pattern and garment construction, illustration, and digital design
- Sewing machine required
- Developed by fashion designers and sewing technologists
- Comprehensive instruction for new or older machines
- Learn to sew personal garments or apply your skills to a personal business
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; participants have 12 months from activation date to complete course work. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Style Design College
At Style Design College, success—not fashion—is by the numbers:
- A 90% employment rate for students within their first year of graduating
- Three schools from which to choose, including Design, Visual Arts, and Creative Business
- More than 50 countries represented by SDC students, encompassing all the major continents
Indeed, since two designers founded the school in Milan, Italy, in 2011, SDC has blossomed into an internationally acclaimed institution, featuring online programs that reach aspiring designers from across the globe. An esteemed roster of professors and developers heads each of the college's programs, many with experience both in the classroom and within their actual industry, ensuring the curriculum can stay up-to-date with trends beyond sewing together old dresses from the pages of style magazines.