Buy here for September 15. Click here to buy for September 16.
|_Jump to: Reviews||Comical Mismatch_|
Today’s Groupon gets you a ticket to StyleFixx Girls’ Night Out Party for just $15—half off the ticket price. StyleFixx is a huge shopping event with tons of complimentary beauty products and on-the-spot pampering services from a slew of local businesses and boutiques, all for up to 75% off retail. For your purposes, it could be a premade bachelorette party or a nuclear ice-breaker for bonding with uptight coworkers; either way, it’s the ultimate pampering party. The party goes from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. in the Boston Center for the Arts on September 15 and 16. Here’s what you get with your ticket:
- SWAG BAG stuffed with free beauty product samples
- Complimentary cocktails, and product samples from Haru Sushi, Upper Crust Pizzeria, X-Rated fusion liqueur, Barefoot Wine, Stella Artois, Yummy Mummy Brownies, Finale, Lindt Chocolates, and more
- Exclusive deals on hot fashion, cutting-edge design and beauty from more than 50 local businesses including Ku De Ta, Kimmeron, Jean Nation, Selma Karaca, Avanti, Lumene, and more
- Complimentary hair treatments by Hair by Avi & Avanti Salon®
- Mini makeovers from Jathar Salon and Spa
- Free massages and mini-manicures
- Complimentary cocktails, wine, and beer
Note: Style Fixx is a 21+ event.
StyleFixx Girls’ Night Out Party gets tons of press. It’s been featured in Daily Candy, Fox News, The Boston Globe, Lucky magazine, and more. Yelpers love it, giving it four stars: > * For the second year in a row, I went to Stylefiixx [sic] with some friends and walked away with some cool finds, a schwag bag and a belly full of complimentary booze. – Leighann F. > * Second year my mom and I went together, and it was so much fun! Five free drinks with your bracelet, what!?! And the bartenders are a bunch of hottie guys dressed to the 9’s. – Elizabeth B. > * I think it’s pretty cool that StyleFixx tries to support local independent designers, since they’re often lost in the crowd of the more recognized macro-companies/labels. – Vanessa K.
When you show up for the StyleFixx event, take care to observe that you’re using the correct entrance, or you might end up next door at the simultaneously occurring “Single Uncle Jerry’s Sci-Fi Memorabilia and Comic Book Trade Show.” Watch for these red flags to ensure you’re at the right event:
- Complimentary manicure: StyleFixx
- Complimentary sword sharpening: Uncle Jerry’s
- Marshmallow scented bath beads: StyleFixx
- Marshmallow with stubble dressed in Punisher T-shirt: Uncle Jerry’s
- Possible surprise appearance by leggy model from Battlestar Galactica: Both
StyleFixx Premier Shopping Events
Thousands of fashionistas flock to StyleFixx Premier Shopping Events to meet up-and-coming independent fashion designers and browse the latest styles. This year’s displays include the 2012 lines of Hivernage NYC, Bling Boutique, and Cimber Designs. In between shopping sprees, attendees may relax with complimentary beauty treatments such as hair services by Dellaria Salons, makeovers by Virginn Pure Mineral Makeup, and body wraps by good-natured mummies. Once pampered, refreshed guests mingle while sipping free cocktails and munching on samples from Finale Desserts and Haru Sushi, and each partygoer receives a StyleFixx Swag Bag loaded with product samples.
539 Tremont St
Boston, Massachusetts 02118Get Directions