What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for an early bird one-day pass ($40 value)
- $40 for a one-day pass for one ($60 value)
- $65 for a one-day pass for two ($99 value)
- $120 for a one-day pass for four ($180 value)
The retreat is held on Sunday, September 27, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and includes classes, spa-and-beauty treatments, and wellness consultations. Attendees are encouraged to bring a yoga mat if participating in any yoga classes.
A panoply of big names in the world of holistic wellness and nutrition come together at the BeHealthful retreat. Here’s a look at what they’ll have to offer:
- The access: 5 in-depth panel discussions/workshops conducted by Chicago industry experts including, Dr. Arielle Miller Levitan, internal medicine physician and cofounder of Vous Vitamin; Allie LeFevere, women’s coach and creator of Beauty Experiment; Bela Gandhi, founder and president of Smart Dating Academy; Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, nationally recognized dietitian; Dr. Dena Mendez of Dena’s Healthy U, among others
- For the mind: workshops in topics such as Ayurveda and reflexology
- For the muscles: access to 6 yoga and Pilates classes throughout the day
- For the tongue: tastings of veggie-centric cuisine, fresh juice, and smoothies; an ultra-healthy food court with vegan and paleo baked goods, snacks, and healthy food truck options from more than 10 merchants
- For the rest of the body: facials, oxygen treatments, scalp and shoulder massages, mini makeovers, and consultations from more than 20 spa and wellness vendors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.