- Two tickets to see Styx and Foreigner with special guest Don Felder
- When: Friday, July 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Orleans Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here for seating chart
- $80 for two tickets for price-level 2 seating (up to $135.84 value)
- $110 for two tickets for price-level 1 seating (up to $169.36 value)
Styx and Foreigner with Special Guest Don Felder
- Styx’s name: in Greek mythology, it’s the river between Earth and Hades, and the only moniker the band could agree upon when they formed
- 16: the number of Top 40 singles they’ve released
- Founding members still in Styx: guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw, bassist Chuck Panozzo, and guitarist/vocalist James “J.Y.” Young. Vocalist/keyboardist Lawrence Gowan steps in for Dennis DeYoung.
- Styx showstoppers: “Renegade,” “Come Sail Away”
- Foreigner’s name: when they formed, two of the members were English and the other three were American, meaning someone in the band would always be a foreigner, no matter what country they were in
- 80 million: the number of Foreigner albums sold, making them one of the most popular bands of all time
- Original Foreigner lead guitarist who still makes that six-string scream: Mick Jones
- Sing-along Foreigner ballad that features a rousing choir: “I Want to Know What Love Is”
- Joining them: Don Felder, the former lead guitarist of The Eagles and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don’s best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts