What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Salon Talent, Real World Experience
Traditional busts of important poets and philosophers prove that the most important contributions to society are made from above the shoulders. Give future sculptors the perfect look to carve into your marble monument with a new color, cut, or makeup style designed by the cosmetological artisans at Sublime Salon. Today's Groupon gets you $100 worth of hair and makeup services for just $50. Pay less for your perfect cut (a $70 and up value), use your Groupon toward an expert partial highlight (a $140 and up value), or find out what it feels like to be a model in the makeup artist's chair (a $75 value). Call up the pretty girl from high school and schedule a lunch date—it's time to flaunt how hot you got.
When you walk into Sublime Salon, you'll be whisked away to a hair fantasyland. A highly trained hair stylist will help you figure out the best cut for your face and personal style. If you already know what you're looking for, Sublime's stylists can take your vision and exceed your expectations. The colorists at Sublime will mix you the perfect shade for a look so natural it enhances your complexion. Your friendly, down-to-earth hair technician can diagnose damaged locks and prescribe a custom Keratase treatment ($30–$35) to perk up the look and feel of your mane. Spare yourself an extra expense and hassle on your big day with wedding-day makeup ($75) or an elegant up-do ($85) at Sublime.
Though you can't use this Groupon toward products, your stylists use the Bumble and bumble line, so you can get a little whiff of the magical shampoos during your appearance-perfecting trip to Sublime Salon.
- Upon arrival, I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. The atmosphere was warm and inviting, and made me feel at ease. – jenn36, Citysearch
- She truly listens to what I want and takes her time to get each snip in so I look amazing when I leave there...I ALWAYS get compliments on my hair cut. It's my beauty pride and joy. tina s., Yelp
- I have never been disappointed by her creative genius. I get so many compliments on the shade of red she created just for me! She always covers my grays and makes my hair look shiny and healthy. – kimberly p., Yelp
Salon Talent, Real-World Experience
To find quality haircutting talent, salon owners must engage in creative and unorthodox recruitment tactics. Forward-thinking salons have recruited some of the world’s best stylists from the top ranks of other cutting fields:
- Coupon fanatics
- Prolific scrapbookers
- Mayors who cut oversized ribbons with oversized scissors
- Kidnappers who cut out individual letters from newsprint and paste them together to create their ransom note
- Movie characters who accidentally received scissors in lieu of prosthetic hands
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person (may buy more as gifts). New customers only. Must give 24 hr notice to reschedule or Groupon forfeited. Must redeem in 1 visit. Gratuity not included. Services only, not valid on product. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.