All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 5, 2014
Reviewed November 21, 2014
Reviewed October 29, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $62 for a gold party package for 5 adults ($125 value)
- $187 for a gold party package for 15 adults ($375 value)
- $29 for a private karaoke-room rental for 10 people ($60 value)<p>
Each gold party package includes the following:
- Two hours of bowling
- One hour in a pre-decorated party room (or the karaoke room)
- Bowling-shoe rental for all guests
- Assistance from a personal party host
- A food package. For available package options, click here.
- Unlimited soda, iced tea, lemonade, or fruit punch<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older to make reservation. $25 refundable deposit required at reservation; credit card required at booking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Suburban Lanes
Brightly colored bowling balls careen down slick lanes, colliding with upright pins that spill over in a cacophony of satisfying crashes. Despite the help of bumpers and a last-second push from the tooth fairy, the 6-year-old who rolled the ball couldn't be more proud of his first strike. Up to eight guests can share a lane at Suburban Lanes' family-friendly facility, splitting time between cathartic bowling matches and the plethora of games in the arcade, including Ms. Pac-Man, Whack A Duck, and skee ball. On weekends, guests stay late to indulge in the black lights and neon colors of cosmic bowling, sipping on draft glasses of Shock Top, Magic Hat, or Pabst Blue Ribbon and sharing snacks of pizza, chicken tenders, or funnel cakes. Bowlers can get serious about their hatred of gutter balls by joining a league or competing in a tournament, with youngsters starting their bowling careers early in youth leagues or summer camps.