Freshly baked bread holds tasty ingredients such as meatballs, turkey breast, provolone cheese, and vegetables
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal and add it to your Groupon+ deals
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get $2 cash back on your first purchase of $8 or more! Receive 10% cash back up to $2 on all other transactions.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for $2 cash back only on first purchase over $8 (excluding tip) and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Maximum cash back per transaction is $2
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
When he cofounded his first sandwich shop in 1965—then called Pete's Subway—17-year-old Fred DeLuca planned to use his profits to pay his way through med school. But the combination of quality ingredients and friendly service proved so popular that nine years later, he and his partner found themselves in charge of 16 locations across Connecticut, and Fred left behind his doctoring plans for good.
Today, Subway restaurants number about 45,000 around the world. At each location, staffers pile sliced ham, marinara-slathered meatballs, and other fillings onto loaves of bread before customizing subs with fresh toppings plucked from chilled containers. They free crisp veggies from bread's overprotective embrace by creating salads, and they send entrées to tables along with crunchy baked chips or apple slices.
Subway's website also facilitates health-conscious eating by listing each item's nutritional information online.