Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for three Groupons, each good for one 6-inch sandwich with a combo meal, available at 28 locations (up to $24.75 total value)
- $25 for party platter, available at 28 locations ($38 value)
- See the sandwich and catering menus.
The party platter must be ordered from the location where it will be picked up at least 3 hours in advance. Available party platters include:
- Classic Combo Platter: featuring the Cold Cut Combo, black forest ham, turkey breast, tuna, and Italian B.M.T.
- Flavor Craver Platter: featuring the Subway club, roast beef, spicy Italian, Italian B.M.T., and the turkey breast & black forest ham
- Subway Fresh Fit Platter: featuring the Veggie Delite, black forest ham, turkey breast, Subway Club, and the turkey breast & black forest ham
- Each platter contains 15 portions and serves five to nine people
Purchasers of this option also can purchase a discounted 36-cookie platter for an additional $15 fee or a veggie topping platter for an additional $10 fee.
When he cofounded his first sandwich shop in 1965, 17-year-old Fred DeLuca planned to use his profits to pay his way through medical school. But the combination of quality ingredients and friendly service at the shop—then called Pete's Subway—proved so popular that nine years later, he and his partner found themselves in charge of 16 locations across Connecticut, and Fred left behind his doctoring plans for a career in business.
Today, Subway restaurants number over 34,000 around the world—almost as many shops as there are sightings of Elvis buying cold cuts. At each location, staffers pile sliced ham, marinara-slathered meatballs, and other fillings into halved loaves of bread before customizing handhelds with tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and other healthy toppings plucked from chilled containers behind the counter. Salads free crisp veggies from bread's overprotective embrace, and crunchy baked chips or apple slices accompany entrees to tables. Subway's website also facilitates health-conscious eating by listing each item's nutrition information and fastest mile time online.